One of our brokers will come by to see the house, make a proper calculation, and offer advice on a possible sales strategy. You can then decide whether you would like to commission us as your real estate agent. So just to be clear, a valuation is free and there are no strings attached. Naturally, all our agreements are confidential.
Selling your hous?
Do you wish to sell your house? Or is there another reason why you would like to know the current value of your house? Then why not contact Metselaars Makelaardij for a free valuation?Free valuation
We live and move with you.
Such a free valuation only takes up an hour of your time and offers you the following:
- You know the value of your house.
- You can assess whether your house might sell quickly.
- You gain insight into the housing market developments for the coming months.
- You gain insight into the most advantageous selling strategy.
- You know the best time to put your house on the market.
- You gain insight into possible improvements that would sell your house well.
- You know the costs that a sales process would incur.
- You know why Metselaars Makelaardij would be a great partner should you wish to sell your house.
People have different reasons for wanting to know the value of their house.
The most common reasons are:
- Wanting to buy another house.
- Wanting to know more about the current housing market and gain insight into the required budget.
- A divorce, with one partner wanting to buy off the other at a fair price.
- A divorce, with both partners wanting to sell the house.
- Wanting to rent instead of owning a house.
- The need to pay inheritance tax.
- The need to sell a house after a death.
- The wish to retire (early) and use the excess value of the house as additional funding.
- Choosing between a reconfiguration/renovation of the house or a relocation.
- The wish to use the excess value to buy a holiday home.
- The wish to reduce the current mortgage payments (this actually does not require a valuation).
Whatever your reason may be, we will be happy to help you.Contact us for a free valuation
Whatever your reason may be, we will be happy to help you.